Indian Railways Start These 7 Summer Special Trains With One-Way Trip: No W/L Allowed
The Indian Railways’ Northern wing has announced that it will run seven “Summer Special” trains from Delhi junction and New Delhi junction to meet passenger demand.
This special train will only allow passengers with verified tickets to board. Passengers are advised to follow all COVID-19-related rules and procedures during boarding, travel, and at their destination.
These trains will be single side trips only, clarified Northern Railways.
Here Is The Full List Of Trains, Timings, And Destinations:
- 04474 Summer Special Train from Delhi Jn to Muzaffarpur Jn on 27.04.2021
- 04476 Summer Special Train from New Delhi to Bhagalpur on 27.04.2021
- 04478 Summer Special Train from Delhi Jn to Saharsa Jn on 28.04.2021
- 04480 Summer Special Train from New Delhi to Jaynagar on 29.04.2021
- 04482 Summer Special Train from Delhi Jn to Sitamarhi on 29.04.2021
- 04484 Summer Special Train from New Delhi to Darbanga Jn on 30.04.2021
- 04486 Summer Special Train from Delhi Jn to Katihar Jn on 30.04.2021
Indian Railways had also announced three more special trains from Delhi to Bihar from April 21. Northern Railway has tweeted that for the convenience of passengers, railways have planned 3 more Summer special trains as under:-
- 04484 Delhi Jn-Darbhanga on 21.04.21
- 04486 Anand Vihar-Sitamarhi on 22.04.21
- 04488 New Delhi-Gaya on 23.04.21
Before You Travel, Review The Travel Guidelines And Curfew Rules.
Addressing a press conference, Sharma had said the railways has highlighted that all protocols are being followed by the states on the IRCTC’s e-ticketing website, advising passengers if they need to undergo an RT-PCR test or carry COVID-negative certificates while travelling to certain areas.
“As of now, no state government has asked us to stop trains. However, whenever there are concerns, the state governments have discussed the issues with us and where there are containment zones, they are doing random tests and checks. The railways have all these details on the e-ticketing website and passengers are provided information on whether they have to undergo tests or carry a COVID-negative certificate on arrival,” he said.
Sharma also said that the railways are conducting thermal screenings of passengers and have issued fines for failing to obey COVID protocols. To reduce crowding, he also said the price of platform tickets has been increased at many stations.