Full List Of 46 Special Trains For Diwali, Chhath Puja; Fare Can Be 30% More?
The Indian Railways has announced that it will operate 392 special trains for the upcoming festive season.
These trains will run from October 20 to November 30, and not after that. There also are reports about the fares of trains being more than usual.
Read on to find out all the details!
Indian Railways To Operate 392 Special Trains; Fare To Be 30% Higher
In a statement, the Railway ministry has said that anticipating the increased demand for traveling during the festive season, the arrangement of these special trains has been made.
The fares of the tickets will be similar to that of special trains, which means that special charges will be levied on the tickets. These tickets will henceforth be 10-30% costlier than mail/express trains; also, it will depend on the class of travel.
These trains have been arranged specially for the festive season which includes Durga Puja, Dussehra, Diwali, and Chhatt puja.
Full list Of 46 Special Trains For Diwali 2020 and Chhath Puja 2020
1. 04404/04403 Anand Vihar Terminal-Bhagalpur-Anand Vihar Terminal Super Fast Special
2. 04406/04405 New Delhi-Barauni-New Delhi Super Fast Special
3. 04408/04407 New Delhi-Darbhanga-New Delhi Super Fast Special
4. 04092/04091 New Delhi-Jaynagar-New Delhi Express Special
5. 04030/04029 Delhi-Muzaffarpur-Delhi Bi-Weekly Super Fast Special Express
6. 04410/04409 New Delhi-Patna-New Delhi Super Fast Special Express
7. 04412/04411 Delhi Jn-Saharsa – Delhi Jn Bi-weekly Super Fast Special Express
8. 04624/04623 Amritsar-Saharsa-Amritsar Bi-Weekly Super Fast Special Express
9. 02422/02421 Jammu-Ajmer-Jammu-Jammu Super Fast Express Special (Daily)
10. 02237/02238 Varanasi-Jammuutvi-Varanasi Super Fast Special Train (Daily)
11. 04041/04042 Delhi Jn-Dehradun-Delhi Jn Express Special
12. 02231/02232 Lucknow-Chandigarh-Lucknow Weekly Super Fast Express Special Train (Daily)
13. 02448/02447 Hazrat Nizamuddin-Manikpur-Hazrat Nizamuddin Super Fast Special (Daily)
14. 04503/04504 Kalka-Shimla-Kalka Express Special (Daily)
15. 09717/09718 Jaipur-Daulatpur Chowk-Jaipur Special Express (3 days a week)
16. 04887/04888 Barmer-Rishikesh-Barmer Special Express (Daily)
17. 04519/04520 Delhi Jn-Bathinda-Delhi Jn Special (Daily)
18. 02471/02472 Sriganganagar-Delhi Jn-Sriganganagar Special (Daily)
19. 09611/09612 Ajmer-Amritsar-Ajmer Express Special
20. 09613/09614 Ajmer-Amritsar-Ajmer Express Special (2 days a week)
21. 02191/02192 Jabalpur-Haridwar-Jabalpur Super Fast Express Special (weekly)
22. 02530/02529 Lucknow-Patliputra-Lucknow Super Fast Express Special (5 days a week)
23. 02165/02166 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Gorakhpur-Lokmanya Tilak Super Fast Express Special (2 days a week)
Guidelines Issued By Railway Ministry For Traveling
The Railway Ministry has issued some guidelines for the passengers so as to prevent any further spreading of the COVID-19 disease. Here’s a complete list:
- Passengers will be required to reach the station 90 minutes before the schedule of the journey.
- Only the passengers who have a confirmed ticket will be allowed to enter the station.
- All passengers must have the Aarogya Setu app downloaded on their phones.
- A thermal screening of passengers and their baggage will be conducted before they are allowed to enter the platform.
- If anyone is found with symptoms of COVID-19, they will not be allowed to travel.
- Masks will be compulsory to enter the station and to travel.
- Social distancing norms will have to be followed by all passengers.
- Sheets, blankets, and curtains will not be provided by the Indian Railways.