New Cable TV Rules Triggered These 9 Positive Decisions For The Cable User
The new Cable TV regime has unleashed excellent steps from DTH and Cable operators.
TRAI or Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has imposed the new Cable TV rules pan-India, effective February 1st, 2019. Originally, the deadline for implementing the new rules was January 28th, which got extended as most of the consumers were not aware of the new rules.
- 1 Reason #1: DTH/Cable Activation, Installation Price Reduced
- 2 Reason #2: Consumers Can Buy Their Own Set Top Box
- 3 Reason #3: Free Repair Of Cable TV Connection After 72 Hours Of Complaint
- 4 Reason #4: Massive Discounts On Network Connect Fees
- 5 Reason #5: Tata Sky Removes HD Access Fees For Ever
- 6 Reason #6: Availability of HD Channels Increase
- 7 Reason #7: Regional Packs Becomes Cheaper