Whatsapp Stickers For Diwali! Surprise Your Loved Ones With These Diwali Whatsapp Stickers
WhatsApp users can get special Diwali stickers to share with friends and family.
Users can use the stickers to share festive season greetings and wishes with each other.
Apart from using the app’s own stickers, users can get stickers from other apps as well.
Here’s how to go about it.
- Open the app store, either Google Play Store on Android or Apple app store on iOS
- Search “Navratri 2021 WhatsApp stickers”
- Install whichever app catches your eye
- From here, you can import third party stickers to your WhatsApp collection
- The option of all the messaging apps that support the sticker will appear
- From the list, select WhatsApp
- Open a chat window on WhatsApp
- Select the Sticker icon and tap on any stickers which you have added which should show under “My Stickers”
You can use WhatsApp to redirect you to the app store to search for more stickers.
- Open a chat window and click on the emoji once the keyboard opens
- From there, select the sticker icon
- Scroll to the bottom under the All Stickers tab
- Select on the green text “Get more stickers”
This should then take you to the app store which displays various sticker apps