6 Upcoming IPOs In April Will Raise Rs 19,000 Crore: Full List Of IPOs To Be Launched
As far as initial public offerings (IPOs) are concerned, the month of April will be an action-packed month. As many as six companies are expected to hit the Indian stock markets this month.
Following is the list of top IPOs lined up for this month:
- Dodha Diary: The South Indian dairy company which aims to raise around ?800 crore through IPO. This will comprise of a fresh issue of up to ?50 crore by the company and an offer for sale of up to 10.09 million equity shares by promoters and an investor. A draft red herring prospectus with SEBI has filed by the company in the month of February.
- Macrotech Developers: The IPO for the formerly known Lodha Developers will open on 7 April and close 9 April. The issue price has been fixed at ?483- ?486 per share and the firm intends to raise ?2,500 crore through the offering.
- Seven Islands Shipping: After receiving the green signal of SEBI, seaborne logistics firm shall be going ahead to raise ?600 crore through an initial share-sale. According to the draft red herring prospectus filed, the IPO will comprise of a fundraise via fresh issue amounting to ?400 crore, and an offer for sale aggregating up to ?200 crore.
- Aadhar Housing Finance: A ?7,300 crore initial public offering (IPO) has been filed by the private equity firm Blackstone backed Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd. The draft red herring prospectus showed that fresh shares worth ?1,500 crore will be issued by the company through the IPO while the existing shares worth ?5,800 crore will be sold by Blackstone.
- KIMS Hospitals: According to the draft red herring prospectus filed by the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd, the firm plans to raise ?700 crore through an initial share-sale which comprises a fresh issue of shares aggregating up to ?200 crore and an offer for sale of up to 21,340,931 equity shares from promoters and existing shareholders
- Sona BLW Precision Forgings (Sona Comstar): Sona Comstar intends to raise ?6,000 crore through an IPO. The issue consists of a fund-raiser through fresh issue amounting to ?300 crore and an offer for sale aggregating up to ?5,700 crore by selling shareholder Singapore VII Topco III Pte Ltd, an affiliate of the Blackstone Group Inc.