How To Register For Covid-19 Vaccine? How To Download Vaccination Certificate? (Full Details)
Now, any citizen above the age of 45 years can get vaccinated. The vaccination drive, which is digitally managed, right from registration to the vaccination.
Following is the detailed guide showing the process to register, schedule an appointment and how to download a vaccine certificate
- 1 Prerequisites For Registration
- 2 How to register
- 3 ?How to Confirm Vaccine Registration
- 4 Adding Multiple People Through Same Mobile Number
- 5 ?How to find the nearest Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 6 How to schedule an appointment online for Covid-19 vaccine
- 7 ?Download The Vaccination Certificate Post Vaccination
- 8 ?Where To Download The Certificate From?
Prerequisites For Registration
All you need beforehand is aworking mobile number and photo ID proof like Aadhaar card, Driving License, etc. and internet access (either PC or mobile)
How to register
- Log into “www.cowin.gov.in”
- Enter mobile number
- Enter OTP for verification via SMS
- Click on the ‘Verify’ button to complete the registration process.
?How to Confirm Vaccine Registration
A new ‘Registration of Vaccination’ page will appear post registration
- Enter details like Photo ID type, Photo ID Proof number, name, date of birth, gender etc.
- Click on the Register button
- Details regarding vaccination, Beneficiary Reference ID will be received via an SMS
- Save this ID
Adding Multiple People Through Same Mobile Number
It is possible to add 3 more people with same account on CoWIN website. Do the following:
- Click on ‘Add More’ button at the bottom right side of the Account Details page
- Enter the registration details as done previously
?How to find the nearest Covid-19 vaccination centre
Go to www.cowin.gov.in
- Find a Map and dialogue box ‘Enter place/address/eLoc’
- Enter the details
- Click on Go button
How to schedule an appointment online for Covid-19 vaccine
Click on the Calendar icon placed in front of each registered user or directly click on the Schedule Appointment button
- Search the vaccination centre of choice by State, District, Block and Pin code
- Click on Center name to see the available slots (date and capacity)
- Click on the Book button
- Check the details on ‘Appointment Confirmation’ page
- Click on confirm
?Download The Vaccination Certificate Post Vaccination
Only after getting the vaccine shot, one can download the vaccination certificate which will show details like Name, date of birth, Beneficiary Reference ID, Photo ID, vaccine name, hospital name, date and other details.
Beneficiary Reference ID is very important for getting the certificate.
?Where To Download The Certificate From?
Either from Co-WIN portal (cowin.gov.in) or the Aarogya Setu app or through Digi-Locker by using the mobile number used at the time of registration.
For CoWin Website:
- Visit ‘https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/vaccination-certificate’
- Enter Beneficiary Reference ID
- Click Search button to download the certificate
For Aarogya Setu app:
· Login using the same mobile number used for registration
· Open the app and tap on the Cowin tab
· Tap on Vaccination Certificate option
· Enter your Beneficiary Reference ID
· Tap on ‘Get Certificate’ button