Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Earned Rs 861 Crore In 24 Hours With These 2 Stocks!

The net worth of marquee Indian investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala increased by around Rs 861 crore. All credit goes to the two portfolio stocks — Titan Company and Star Health Insurance. This news came on Thursday, as the key indices jumped and there was a strong rally in two of his portfolio stocks.

Increase in Titan & Star Health Insurance Share

On March 17, the shares of Titan rose to Rs 2,706 from Rs 2,587.30 which is an increase of Rs 118.70 per share. There was an increase of Rs 32.20 per share for Star Health, which went from Rs 608.80 to Rs 641.

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his wife Rekha have invested in the titan stock from October to December 2021, revealed the Titan’s shareholding pattern.

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala owns 3,57,10,395 Titan shares whereas his wife Rekha owns  95,40,575 Titan shares. They individually own 4.02 % and 1.07 % of the total issued paid-up capital. Together they own 4,52,50,970 company shares which means that they have 5.09 percent stake in this Tata Group flagship company.

Big Bull holds 10,07,53,935 shares, which is 17.50 percent of the total issued paid-up capital of the company, revealed the latest exchange communication.

Rise in Net worth

Owing to the 4,52,50,970 Titan shares,  the net rise in his wealth due to Titan shares is Rs 537 crore.

The surge of Rs 32.20 per share on the 10,07,53,935 Star Health shares fetched him around Rs 324 crore.

This takes the total net worth increase to Rs 861 crore.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.

who's online