Online retailers like Flipkart and Amazon are gearing up to host their respective festive sales of the year. Sale at this time of the year is highly awaited as people are all pumped up for the festivities. Both of these ecommerce giants have surpassed expectations every time by giving off heft discounts on electronics and more, especially mobile phones.
Speaking of, Flipkart is lining up for its year’s biggest ‘Big Billion Day Sale 2019’, starting from September 30 till October 4, while Amazon is planning to bring it home with its equivalent Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale, starting from September 29 till October 4.
Flipkart previously teased that it will offer the lowest prices across the mobile phones and tablets category, now revealing some of the devices that will be discounted. It will offer 10% instant discount on Axis Bank credit and debit cards and ICICI credit cards as well.
Samsung Galaxy S9+, Realme 3 Pro, Motorola One Vision, Redmi Note 7S and More!
Flipkart has promised to astonish its customers with the heaviest of discounts especially on smartphones. Like always, you can expect great deals. Now Flipkart this time is playing a little peek show game with its customers. It is slowly and one at a time releasing the prices and the items it will place a discount. It is building up to it. It shall deliver most of it on September 20.
It has however revealed some of the devices that will be discounted, which includes the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, Realme 3 Pro, Redmi Note 7S and the Apple iPhones. Flipkart Plus users will get four hours of early access to the sale. It is also teasing a discoun? on the 4GB RAM version of the Redmi Note 7S.
• In the entry-level and budget category, one can expect price cuts on the Redmi 7A, Realme C2, Yu Ace and the Infinix Smart 3 Plus.
• Mid-range handsets like the Redmi Note 7 Pro, Realme 5, Vivo Z1 Pro and the Oppo F11 Pro are also expected to be discounted.
• Upper mid-range handsets like the Redmi K20 Pro, Oppo Reno2 Z, Pixel 3a and Asus 6Z are also expected to receive some discounts.
Some prices we’ve discovered are:
• Samsung Galaxy S9 will be up for grabs, priced at Rs 34,999
• Realme 3 Pro shall be available for Rs 11,999
• Galaxy S9 Plus, the 6GB RAM variant will be for Rs 49,900
• 64 GB version of the Realme 3 Pro is priced at Rs 13,699
• Moto One Vision that sells for Rs 19,999 will be available for Rs 14,999
The brands that will undergo major offers are Apple, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, Google, Infinix, and more. Some of the phones that will be listed with deals include Redmi K20 Pro, Asus 6Z, Oppo Reno 2z, Pixel 3a, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Realme 5, Oppo F11 Pro, Redmi 7A, Realme C2, and more. During the sale, the e-commerce site will be offering multiple loan options ranging from Cardless Credit, Flipkart PayLater to no-cost EMIs on leading bank debit and credit cards.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.