Flipkart’s ‘The Big Billion Days’ Is Bigger This Year: Exclusive Deals, Dates, Offers & More!
Flipkart has announced the ‘The Big Billion Days’, the mega online shopping festival this year.
We have received the dates, exclusive offer details, the categories in which the sales will happen and more.
Keep reading to know more!
Flipkart’s ‘The Big Billion Days’ Details
This year, Flipkart will unleash their biggest online shopping festival: ‘The Big Billion Days’ from September 29th, which will go on till October 4th.
Hence, it will be a 6 days shopping extravaganza.
For Flipart Plus members, the offers will be live 4 hours earlier than others, which can be a major advantage for the Loyalty points holders.
‘The Big Billion Days’: Categories & Offers
This year, Flipkart’s ‘The Big Billion Days’ has been categorized into two days:
On September 29th, the shoppers can buy products from the following categories: Fashion, TVs & Appliances, Home & Furniture, Beauty, Sports, Toys, Books, Smart Devices, Personal Care Appliances, Travel & more
Next day, that September 30th, the categories which will be available are: Mobiles and Electronic Devices & Accessories
After that, all the categories would be opened for all customers.
As per Flipkart, they will be showcasing 10,000+ products under 200 categories as part of the ‘The Big Billion Days’ shopping festival.
Besides, under Flipkart Samarth, buyers can directly buy products made by artisans, weavers, and craftsmen.
‘The Big Billion Days’: Exclusive Offers
To entice more and more shoppers, Flipkart has announced several exclusive offers for their users.
- Axis Bank debit and credit card users and ICICI Bank credit card users can get a 10% discount.
- For Flipkart Axis Bank cobrand card customers, 10% instant discount + 5% unlimited cashback
- Customers will be able to get Complete protection plans for appliances
- 100+ Partner offers for SuperCoins and 4X Coins on all partners such as Ola, OYO, PhonePe, UrbanClap, 1mg
- Special product launches across mobiles, electronics, fashion etc will happen in these 6 days
- Cardless Credit and Flipkart PayLater will be active, wherein users can get multiple loan offers, and no-cost EMIs.
- Partnership with 30,000 kirana store owners for fast navigation of products, and fast delivery
- Tie-ups with Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Puneeth Rajkumar, Dulquer Salman and Mahesh Babu for bringing in a dash of glamour and buzz into the whole affair.
We will keep you updated, as we receive more details related to the Flipkart ‘The Big Billion Days’!