Samsung Galaxy J4+, Galaxy J6+ Launching Soon; Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Notch Confirmed!
Samsung is all set to unleash some major competition with Galaxy J4+ and Galaxy J6+
Two exciting news coming in from World’s most powerful smartphone brands: Samsung and Xiaomi.
Find out what they are right here!
Samsung: Galaxy J4+, Galaxy J6+ Can Launch This Week!
As per unconfirmed reports coming in, Samsung will launch two models in India this week: Galaxy J6+ and Galaxy J4+.
Galaxy J6+ is most likely a predecessor of Samsung Galaxy J6, which was launched in May this year. Galaxy J4+ seems to have some connection with Galaxy J4, which was also launched in the month of May, 2018.
Nonetheless, both Samsung Galaxy J6 and Galaxy J8, which was launched as mid-tier smartphones have been declared as superhit. Samsung claims to have sold more than 2 million units of these two smartphones. And, J series smartphones from Samsung account for 30% of their overall sales.
Both J4+ and J6+ will be priced between Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000.
Some of the teasers have already been shared on Amazon and Samsung’s websites, which tells us that:
- Both J4+ and J6+ will have dual rear cameras
- A side fingerprint sensor is expected
- Infinity Display is added
- AMOLED display is a possibility
Since the teasers are shown on Amazon, it is expected that both of these smartphones will be an Amazon exclusive.
More details are awaited.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Will Have The Notch!
Meanwhile there is confirmed news coming in for Xiaomi’s much awaited and anticipated Redmi Note 6 Pro in India.
As per some leaked images of the retail box, and the phone itself, here are the specifications which we can guarantee:
- The screen will be 6.26” screen with a notch. And thus, all doubts regarding the notch has been put to rest. It has the notch!
- Display will have 19:9 ratio and Full HD+ resolution which means 2280 x 1080 pixels
- There will be total of 4 cameras
- 20 MP and 2 MP selfie camera
- 12 MP + 5 MP with 1.4µm pixel size and dual pixel autofocus rear camera
- Battery will be huge: 4000 mAh
- The retail box showcases 4 GB RAM and 64 GB external memory. Besides this, we can expect 3 + 32 GB or 6 + 64 GB combinations as well.
- We have already speculated processor: Snapdragon 660
- Charging will be USB Type C or not, this hasn’t yet been confirmed.
We will keep you updated, as we receive more updates.