Jio Partners With SBI For Digital Collaboration: 5 Ways It Will Help 60 Crore+ Users!
Under this partnership, SBI YONO will integrate with MyJio platform.
In India’s one of the strongest and most prominent partnerships, Reliance Jio has joined forces with SBI for ‘frictionless digital experience’ for more than 60 crore users.
What exactly has happened here? And how can customers benefit?
Read on to know more!
Jio Partners With SBI For Digital Services
Under the agreement, SBI YONO, which is a digital lifestyle and banking platform from SBI will now integrate with MyJio platform, to offer seamless access to a host of SBI’s and Jio’s digital services to more than 60 crore users.
Jio has a more than 200+ million customers right now, and SBI has 420+ million customers.
Mr. Mukesh D. Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Industries Limited said, “The scale of the SBI customer base is unmatched globally. Jio is committed to using its superior network and platforms combined with the Retail ecosystem to accelerate digital adoption serving all the needs for SBI’s and Jio’s customers.”
How Will It Benefit Users?
Based on the inputs received, we have derived these direct benefits for both Jio and SBI users:
- SBI YONO is a next generation digital platform, which provides services such as digital banking, insurance, credit cards, loans and more. Now, with integration with My Jio app, SBI users can access these service using Jio’s integrated telecom and digital services.
- MyJio is a comprehensive digital eco-system from Reliance, which can be now used by SBI customers to pay their bills, recharge their mobiles and more. SBI centric offers and discounts would be soon offered which will make the ecosystem even more robust.
- SBI Rewardz, which is SBI’s own loyalty program will now integrate with Jio Prime, and their reward points and benefits will now combine. This means that SBI and Jio Prime users can now avail more exciting deals and offers, which would be exclusive to them.
- Reliance Retail, which is brick-and-mortar physical retail stores of Reliance can be now seamlessly accessed by SBI users, and products can ordered via their YONO platform. Benefits of both offline and online retail can be availed via this partnership.
- This partnership will also help SBI users to directly contact merchants under Jio’s new ecommerce venture, and help them to add their loyalty points via these purchases.
SBI and Jio Partnership Becomes Stronger
SBI and Reliance collaborated for the first time for Jio Payments Bank, which is a 70:30 Joint Venture. While SBI powers Jio’s payments banks and backend infrastructure, Jio is helping SBI to adopt to the new digital age with cutting edge telecom solutions for their customers.
Now, with a new partnership between SBI YONO and MyJio platform, the relationship will only strengthen from now on.
We will keep you updated, as receive more updates.