HCL Starts Hiring Experienced IT Employees Across India: Job Roles, Eligibility, How To Apply?
HCL Technologies is accepting applications for a variety of career positions across India. Right now the job role available in HCL is Senior Consultant – Services, Senior Project Manager, and Technical Lead.
HCL also intends to hire 22,000 people, 60 per cent of whom will be women. In the following years, the organisation hopes to achieve a 50:50 gender diversity balance.
Recently in the last month, HCL Technologies Ltd surpassed Cognizant to become the fourth-most valuable India-centric IT services company. Also with Strong performance, a stable leadership team, and an acquisition-led strategy have all helped HCL shares more than double in value over the last thirty months, returning 105 per cent.
Also if you are not aware of the HCL First Careers Program.
HCL has started inviting applications for the program, it is an in-house training program for fresh graduates planning to build their career path in IT services.
Senior Consultant – Services | Noida | 4-8 years of experience
- The candidate must have 5+ year’s experience in SPLUNK core/ITSI implementation preferably in a service provider network with a stronghold of UNIX/Windows knowledge.
- Stronghold of scripting knowledge in PERL, Shell/VB, Python etc.
- Should be familiar with the Integrations with other tools and have experienced working on it.
- Should be aware of the SPLUNK for big Global customers.
Senior Project Manager | Bengaluru | 7-12 years of experience
- To conceptualise, create, and deliver product maintenance through the team following established scope and standards in a certain technology.
- To carry out the product launch by collaborating with several teams on productization, GTM planning, and revenue forecasting and tracking.
- Deliver conceptualization, functional requirements, a release plan, and a product roadmap for the prototype’s successful launch
- Identification of opportunities, either directly from the consumer or through a proactive awareness of their needs.
- Be a team player and determine the financial and commercial viability of the product.
Technical Lead | Chennai | 4-8 years of experience
- Managing technical projects and offering technical solutions for the execution of tasks.
- Ensure on-time delivery with quality standards.
- Guiding the team to broaden and enhance the technical capabilities and productivity.
- Participate in client and team conversations, both functional and technical.
- To produce and submit status reports to reduce project exposure and risks, as well as to close escalations.