Vaccination Registration For Every 18+ Indian Starts: How To Register? 5 Facts You Should Know
Finally, the day is here when the next phase of registration of the Covid-19 vaccination drive for citizens above 18 years of age will start on Umang and Arogya Setu app at 4 pm.
How To Register?
The eligible citizens will also be able to book their slots online via the government’s Co-WIN portal or the app which was launched last year.
Prior to this, above 45 years of age, healthcare and frontline workers were allowed to take the vaccine.
But now, all the adult citizens will be able to get vaccinated after mandatory registration for the same from May 1 onwards.
Five Facts You Should Know Before Registering For Vaccination
Before starting the registration there are certain facts that one should know about the registration and vaccination beforehand. Let’s go through the details.
1. A single user can only add up to four members through one login and can easily reschedule an appointment.
2. The documents that can be used for the registration of eligible beneficiaries can be any of the below-listed ID proofs.
Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
3. Once the online registration and scheduling are done, the beneficiary will receive SMS on their registered mobile number about the due date, place and time of vaccination.
4. For this upcoming vaccination drive, over 1 crore vaccine doses are available with states/UTs: Centre and over 80 lakh additional doses will be received by them in the next three days.
5. At present, the states like UP, Maharashtra, Bihar, Gujarat and Jharkhand have the largest balance availability of doses.
Steps To Register Through CoWIN portal
1. Firstly, go to the CoWIN website and select the Register/Sign in yourself option.
2. Now add your mobile number and click on Get OTP.
3. Once you receive the OTP, type the digits on the site, and click on ‘Verify’.
4. Now enter the asked details including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page and click on the Register button.
5. After completion of the registration, you can go ahead with the option to schedule an appointment.
6. For that click on ‘Schedule’ next to the name of the person registered.
7. Now add your pin code and click on the Search button.
8. This will show all the centers for your selection of pin codes.
9. After selection of the center, select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’ for fixing the appointment.
Steps to Register Through Aarogya Setu App
1. First of all open the Aarogya Setu app and select the CoWIN tab present on the home screen.
2. Now select ‘Vaccination Registration’ and enter your phone number.
3.Afterworld, you will receive an OTP, go ahead and verify yourself.
4. Now go to the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page, and enter all details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth. Click on ‘Register’.
5. Once the registration is done, you can opt to schedule an appointment by clicking on Schedule next to the name of the person registered.
6. Now add your pin code and click on Search, this will display all the centers in your selection pin code.
7. Now select the center of your choice and also select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.