Vehicle makers are breaking all of their barriers in a bid to make the most during this festive season. As we all know that the automobile sector hasn’t been doing quite well since a long time now, this fact hasn’t shaken the morale of automakers, this festive season.
In an effort to sell their vehicles, most of the companies have boosted their sales and marketing budgets and are launching special campaigns on the occasion. The automobile industry is going through its worst slowdown in about two decades.
For this purpose, Hyundai Motor has named its festive campaign ‘Celebrathon’, while Mercedes-Benz named its campaign, ‘Wish Box’. The local unit of Toyota Motor has launched two financing schemes for buyers in the festival season: ‘Toyota Edge’ and ‘Toyota Smart’.
Best Discounted Offers on Cars This Festive Season
The Indian automotive sector, which has seen over a year of tepid and declining sales, finally may be seeing some sort of a recovery. A quick analysis has revealed that cumulative car sales for September are nearly 13% better than the numbers in August 2019.
Honda Cars India is providing offers to the tune of Rs 5 lakh on its products. Honda Cars India’s recent offers are valid till October 31 and can be availed on models like City, Amaze, Jazz, WR-V, BR-V, Civic and CR-V.
- In the sedan segment, Honda is offering discounts upto Rs 2.5 lakh on diesel variants and upto Rs 2 lakh discount on petrol models.
- In the SUV segment, Honda is offering up to Rs 4 lakh cash discount on diesel variant of the CRV SUV.
- Honda City – Up to Rs 62,000
- Honda Amaze – Up to Rs 42,000
- Honda Jazz – Up to Rs 50,000
- Honda WR-V – Up to Rs 45,000
- Honda BR-V – Up to Rs 1.10 lakh
- Honda Civic – Up to Rs 2.50 lakh
- Honda CR-V – Up to Rs 5 lakh
For the 2019 festive season, Hyundai dealers are looking to boost those sales numbers by offering over Rs 70,000 worth of benefits, including a direct cash discount, an exchange bonus, corporate discounts and more.
- The lower model cars Era, retailed at Rs 5.53-6.91 lakh and Magna+ at Rs 6.28-7.64 lakh will be available at discounts of Rs 40,000.
- Hyundai is offering benefits up to Rs Rs 1.95 lakh on the second generation Grand i10.
- Hyundai Tucson is being offered with benefits worth up to Rs 2 lakh which includes Rs 1.25 lakh and Rs 75,000 for exchange.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno available at Rs 5.59-8.90 lakh will be discounted at prices up to Rs. 1.5 lakh on the performance oriented Baleno RS.
- The standard model of Mruti Suzuki Baleno, however will be available with festive benfits worth Rs 85,000.
German luxury car-maker Mercedes-Benz too has claimed that its festive season sale in India had got off to a strong start, with more than 200 cars of various models have been delivered to customers in Mumbai, Gujarat and other cities in a single day.
- It has delivered over 125 cars, the highest ever to customers on Dussehra and another 74 cars to customers on Navratri festival.
- The models included C and E class sedans as well as sports utility vehicles such as GLC and GLE.
For Volkswagen India, the new Polo and Vento launches have helped provide an uptick to sales. Volkswagen plans to increase its current 132 sales touch-points to 150 by end-2019 and is undergoing a mega training and development programme for sales and aftersales teams across the network in India.
At 2,550 cars sold in September 2019, the carmaker has reported a month-on-month growth of 4%.