Amazon India Offering 50% Discount On Prime Membership Only To These Users
Amazon India has launched a new promotional offer, wherein Prime membership can be grabbed at a 50% discount.
However, this offer is not for everyone, as only users within a specific age group can apply for the same.
Check out the interesting details, right here..
Amazon Prime Membership at 50% Discount
Indian users who are aged between 18 and 24 years can avail a flat 50% discount, for purchasing Amazon Prime membership.
Note here, that they will be required to first purchase Amazon Prime membership by paying the full amount, that is Rs 999.
Once purchased, they will receive a cashback of Rs 500 into their accounts.
How to Avail 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Membership?
- Visit Amazon.on/Prime or Amazon India mobile app, and visit the Prime section.
- Click on the ‘Youth Offer’ banner to avail this special scheme.
- Pay Rs 999 by net banking or credit card/debit card.
- Verify your age (that is between 18 and 24 years) by submitting PAN Card, or any Govt. ID and a photograph.
- Within a week, Rs 500 would be credited back into the user’s Amazon Pay balance.
Advantages of Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime is Amazon’s exclusive membership subscription, wherein the users can get 1-day or 2-day delivery, without any charge.
Besides, Amazon Prime users can get free access to Amazon Music and Amazon Prime Video platforms, which allows them to watch exclusive TV series and movies.
Besides, Amazon also conducts special events and sales promotions for Prime members, such as Amazon Prime Day Sale, which happens between July 15th to July 17th.
Some of the exclusive deals and offers are on, which would be exclusive only for Prime members.
Some of the top smartphone deals include:
- iPhone XR for Rs 53,990
- OnePlus 7 Pro for Rs 48,999
- iPhone 6S Plus at a cheaper price
- Huawei P30 Lite at a discounted rate
- Samsung Galaxy A50 at 10-15% discount
Amazon India has already partnered with brands such as Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, JBL, Sennheiser, Intel, Marks & Spencers and more.
We have already covered how you can prepare for Amazon Prime Day sales.
We will keep you updated, as we receive more updates.