Top 5 Smartphone Deals At Amazon Prime Day Sale; How To Prepare For This Mega Sales Festival?
The Amazon Prime Day Sale is yet another sale by Amazon, but this time it’s only for members with a Prime membership. The Amazon Prime Day Sale will be kick-started on this Monday, July 15, and promises to be longer for exactly 12 hours longer than last year.
The popular e-commerce platform has managed, successfully, to create a huge bash out of it, and offers a plethora of deals to choose from, each one more exciting than the next.
There is a sale on a wide range of commodities, from electronic gadgets to products used in the kitchen. Additionally, there will be a lot more entertainment from Amazon’s OTT channels – Prime Video and Prime Music.
From which, we bring to you top deals on some smartphones, and some cool tips to get ready for the big day!
Top 5 Smartphone Deals
- iPhone XR – presently priced at Rs. 58,900, this premium smartphone by Apple will be available for as low as Rs. 53,990 if combined with the HDFC Bank offer.
- OnePlus 7 Pro – the OnePlus 7 Pro will be available on the Prime Day Sale at a discounted rate and with bundled offers too. The phone is a flagship, and is originally priced at Rs. 48,999.
- iPhone 6S Plus – iPhone 6S Plus, which costs Rs. 56,100 is also a part of the Amazon Prime Day Sale and will be available at a reasonable rate for interested buyers.
- Huawei P30 Lite – Huawei’s P30 Lite, which originally costs Rs. 19,990 will also be available at a slashed price on the Amazon Prime Day Sale.
- Samsung Galaxy A50 – Galaxy A50, which is presently available for Rs. 18,490 (4/64 GB) variant, will also be available for a great deal at the Prime Day Sale.
Get Ready For The Amazon Prime Day Sale
The Amazon Prime Day starts from July 15, and will be live for 48 hours. Given the fine deals that will be offered, the excitement levels are sky high. Here are a few things to remember and prep yourself in case the fever of the sale makes you goof up (happens to the best of us!):
- Make sure you have an Amazon Prime Membership if you don’t have one already, as this sale is only for Amazon Prime Members. The cost of Amazon Prime Membership is Rs. 999 for an annual subscription, and Rs. 129 for a monthly subscription. If you don’t have a subscription and still want in on the mega-sale, a free Prime subscription is being offered by Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, and Idea, who offer prime membership on select plans.
- Don’t turn into a shopaholic – Make a list of what you need as this will definitely stop you from going overboard and put every second product with an attractive offer in your shopping basket. Make a budget if you don’t trust yourself with a list either, and this will help you shop for things that you absolutely need.
- Start your shopping early, as top deals won’t be there for long as thousands of people will be waiting for the sale to go live.