Motorola One, Motorola One Power Launched: Checkout Top 3 Features And Prices!
Motorola One series packs a punch with display and processor speed.
The one can be the redemption for Motorola.
After lying low for quite some time, ignoring the latest buzz of the industry, Motorola has suddenly sprung a surprise with Android One powered new launches.
Motorola One and Motorola One Power have been launched by Motorola during the on-going IFA 2018 in Berlin.
If you ask us to describe these two new phones in one single line, it will be: Affordable, Google Lens powered smartphones, which are ready for Android 9 Pie update.
Motorola is back in the game!
Motorola One: Top Three Features
- Display is a killer of this smartphone: With a 5.9” HD + 19:9 Max Vision display, you can view each and every intricate detail of the images/videos, and have a truly good experience. Even 4K videos can be recorded with this display.
- Camera is the second best feature of this smartphone: 13MP dual smart camera system and 8MP selfie camera packs a punch here. When combined with Google Lens, then the effect is magnificent.
- And the third is speed: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 2.0 GHz octa-core processor for an Android One phone is quite decent, and anyways, Motorola has been known to provide best in the class hardware.
Motorola One: Price
In Europe, Motorola One is being offered at €299 RPP, which roughly translates to Rs 25,000.
Motorola One Power: Top Three Features
Now, Motorola One Power, as per the specifications shared by Motorola, is bigger, more powerful than Motorola One.
- It’s sporting a 6.2 inch (17.5cm) 19:9 Max Vision Full HD+ display, which makes it larger than Motorola One.
- The second most interesting feature is its battery: Powered with a TurboPower charger, it promises 6 hours of battery with 15 minutes of charging, and once fully charged, it can go on for 2 days, compared to one day for Motorola One.
- And lastly, its speed. Its Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 636 1.8GHz octa-core processor promises more power and more fuel, and this is the reason it can be expanded to 256 GB of external memory which perfectly compliments its 64 GB in-built storage.
Price hasn’t been mentioned for Motorola One Power.
Android 9 Pie Update?
All Motorola One series phones would be eligible for Android 9 Pie update, and this is certainly one added advantage for Motorola fans: They can experience best of both the worlds!
In their blog post, Motorola has said that Motorola One Power will be available from October in India, and Motorola One in next few months.
Exact date hasn’t been announced.
What are your views on these new Motorola One series phones? Do let us know by commenting right here!