Let us have a look at some of the buzzing posts of last week…
If you are one of those who loves Starbucks Coffee like me, this piece of news will bring a smile on your face.
Last week was no too bad for Indian stocks after it tumbled over 2400 points in less than a week. Here are the Top 5reasons for stock market correction!
There is not a day that passes by when we do not hear the phrase “Mobile Number Portability” – It is something that consumers have been waiting for, for a very long time. Here are the 7 Reasons to ditch your Mobile operator!
And if Operators don’t want to loose customers to their competitors, then they should take advice given in this open letter to network operators !
Are you a ADAG shareholder ? If so, one thing you will never hear is bad news about ADAG companies. Why ? Because junior Ambani has a knack to narrate bad news in a pleasant way to his shareholders and investors!
Indian Retail Sector has taken off in last 3-4 years – however, not as fast as many expected. Now, Indian Retailers offering Loyalty Programmes to woo consumers!
I am surprised that this took so long to come to India – Delhi gets its first Laundromat – A draw from the Western culture?
In the midst where Indian Supreme Court is taking stern steps to expose people with account in Swiss Banks comes a survey which says that whooping 4.8 Lakh crore rupees of Black Money has left Indian shores !
Did you know that India has the 7th largest Facebook user base and growing rapidly! Here are some of the interesting Facebook statistics !
Rebranding campaigns seem to be order of the day – Mahindra now comes up with a branding campaign – Mahindra RISE
Since Kapil Sibal has taken over the HRD ministry, education sector has been the buzzing with news. However, even with lot of new initiatives have been announced, primary level education standards seem to be falling further !
Puneites can now look forward to buying Milk from ATM’s !
Buzzing posts at The Gadget Fan Blog
- HTC Desire Z : QWERTY-Touch Screen Android phone
- Marvell to launch 10-inch tablet for Rs. 10000?
- Motorola Glam : India’s first Dual SIM Android phone
- Samsung Galaxy Cooper : Yet another Android phone
- iPhone CDMA to be soon in India!
- Intel had the iPad idea first, not Apple
- Reliance to bring Facebook app for feature phones in India!
- In China, Nokia’s Ovi store leads over Android and iPhone
- Sony Vaio YB : Laptops in India for Rs. 26990 [review]
- Microsoft OneNote arrives for iPhone, net yet for India
- Infibeam Pi2 : Touch screen, WiFi eReader [review]
- Will India get its Meizu M9?