Top 10 Popular Posts [Weekly Recap]
We had slew of posts this week that were quite popular with our readers – Here is a recap of best of the week.
- Americans scientists have developed a new technology – an electronic film filter called the ClearPlay system – which can be integrated into the next generation of DVD players, to skip and mute content based on various different categories that one can customize as per their preference.
- An Interesting and important policy change in Mutual Funds has come about regarding dividend pay-out to the unit holders. If you have Mutual Funds you should read this.
- As usually we do – Our Telecom Tuesday covered the most buzzing Telecom stories of the week
- If you are thinking about investing in stock markets, here is a wonderful post on the sectors that could very well be the winners in 2010 – The top 5 sectors for FY 2010 –11
- If you didn’t know, here is an interesting information – India’s per capita Energy consumption one of the lowest in the world !
- Internet users in India are growing, but not at the pace they should. In a country of more than billion people we have only 52 million active Internet users. Also, rural India has beaten urban India in the number of Internet users.
- There are 2 sides to Indian real estate story – While the residential property market is seeing a surge ( in some cases at record rates), on the other hand, commercial property market (office spaces) are still reeling under pressure, with over 18% vacancy rates
- A wonderful post by Rabi Gupta on what is more important for an entrepreneur –Experience Vs Risk!
- And, I am quite surprised that Orkut is still popular in India as compared to Facebook.
Hope you are having a great weekend :)