Google India Is Hiring B.Com Graduates With 5-Years Experience For These Job Roles: How To Apply? Eligibility?
Google is hiring for the Controllership, Financial Accountant role.
This is an in-office job.
The tech giant says that its accountants are a “savvy” bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at Google.
Selected candidates will have to advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports.
They must be a team player and collaborate with the company’s global team, advocate best practices and pitch in where needed.
As part of the Finance organization, an important partner and advisor to the business, the employee must perform a variety of tasks from developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling Google’s automated financial processes.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulatory requirements, and tax regulations, including management of external audit and tax compliance.
- Perform regular analysis on the financials, ensuring the integrity and financial accuracy of local books/records.
- Represent Accounting and Finance to business partners through effective communication with in-country business managers, Technical Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit, and Financial Planning.
- Prepare and present financial information to different audiences, including finance leaders, business partners, auditors, and regional accountants.
- Develop knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in auditing and finance.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (i.e. SAP)
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and complex environment to lead/drive complex operational initiatives
- Ability to guide teams and identify/mitigate risks.
- Ability to manage diverse tasks and ensure accuracy, timeliness, and attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent business partnership, problem solving, and analytical skills.