Wipro Offering Rs 3.5 Lakh Salary For These Freshers: Minimum Marks, Age Limit, Eligibility?
Good news for Engineering Graduates!
Wipro has encouraged engineering graduates to apply for the Elite National Talent Hunt.
Wipro Offering Rs 3.5 Lakh Salary For These Freshers!
Who Are Eligible For The Hiring Program?
- Students who will graduate in the years 2020, 2021, or 2022 with a B.E./B. Tech (compulsory degree) or M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) are eligible for the hiring programme.
- The programme is open to all branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food Technology.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% in their class X, class XII, graduation, and post-graduate examinations.
- A three-year break in education is permitted.
Who Are Not Eligible For The Hiring Program?
- The maximum age of the candidates can be 25 years.
- Candidates who have taken part in a Wipro recruitment process in the last six months are ineligible for the current hiring initiative.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens or hold a PIO or OCI card.
- Bhutanese and Nepalese people must present their citizenship certificates.
What Is The Last Date For The Registration Program?
- The job profile for the Successful candidates will be “Project Engineer” and will be paid Rs. 3.5 lakh per year.
- The deadline for submitting applications is January 31, 2022.