Interest Deposited In Provident Fund A/C Of 6.5 Crore Salaried Employees (How To Check Balance?)
This News is for 6.5 million employed individuals!
The interest for the years 2020-21 has been credited to your account by EPFO. The government has transferred interest at the rate of 8.5% in the year 2020-21.
Did you receive the money in your account?
If not, then immediately check your EPF account balance!
So if you want to check the transferred amount in your account then you can check the same through SMS and phone call and also you can check your balance from the official website.
Check Balance Through Message
- If you want to check your balance through SMS, type EPFOHO UAN ENG into the text box and send it to 7738299899.
- Let us inform you that the final three letters will be written in the appropriate language.
- If you require information in Hindi, please write EPFOHO UAN HIN in the subject line. You must SMS this from the UAN-registered phone number.
- You will only receive the message of balance after this. This facility is available in languages like English, Hindi, Punjabi, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
Check Balance Through Missed Call
- If you want to check your balance via missed call, make a single missed call to 011-22901406 from your EPFO-registered mobile number.
- Your registered cell phone number will receive a balance notification after that. This message will come to you from AM-EPFOHO.
Check Your Balance From The Official Website
- So to check the EPF account balance you can visit the EPF’s official website and click the e-Passbook link
- The UAN number and password must now be entered by the Provident Fund account holder.
- Now click View Passbook to see your amount.