MG Aster, The New Rs 10 Lakh SUV Challenges Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos: Main Features, Launch Date
The MG Astor mid-sized SUV was set to debut on September 15, 2021. It is undoubtedly a strong challenger in the mid-size SUV sector. The MG Astor will become India’s first car under Rs 20 lakh to offer ADAS.
Soon the booking process will start and it will be on display at MG showrooms from September 19.
MG Astor Colours
The interior has a dual-tone colour option; you will be able to choose theme colours like Sangria red, iconic ivory and Tuxedo black.
MG Astor Mid-Sized SUV – Interior
- The SUV will be packed with Features like Advanced Drivers Assistance Systems (ADAS) which will be offering varying levels of automation in driving. The Level-2 A-DAS provides for 14 different functions.
- Features like forward-collision warning, emergency auto braking, lane-keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, and blind-spot monitoring are included.
- The new model will be equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard in all variants. It will also come with Personal AI Assistant.
- The new MG Astor mid-size SUV will also be equipped with a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and a personal AI assistant.
- It will also receive the JioSaavn music/video app. The driver seat is also a 6-way electrically adjustable with the Steering feel adjustment: Normal, urban and dynamic
- Subscriptions and services like as MapMyIndia maps and navigation, Jio connection, and KoineArth’s Blockchain-protected vehicle digital passport are all available through the i-Smart Hub system.
- Also heated ORVMs with 80+ connected commands and a digital key with Bluetooth tech will be provided.
The Astor SUV features like Panoramic sunroof, hexagonal front grille, LED headlights with projectors, LED DRLs that also serve as turn indicators, and LED taillights.
It also has a new bumper with faux dual exhausts and a faux skid plate integrated into it. Astor’s new diamond-cut 17-inch alloy wheels also help differentiate the two models.
MG Astor Engine
MG Astor SUV is the choice of two petrol engines.
The Most Powerful Turbo-petrol Engine will likely be provided with 1.5L normally aspirated and 1.3L turbocharged petrol engines that produce 110hp and 144Nm and 140bhp and 220Nm, respectively.
The transmission will be handled by either a manual or automatic gearbox.
The Rivals Of MG Astor SUV
The MG Astor SUV will rival some of the biggest selling cars like Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Nissan Kicks, Renault Duster, Skoda Kushaq, and the upcoming Volkswagen Taigun in India.