TCS Will hire 40,000 Freshers Via National Qualifiers Test: Last Date To Apply, Eligibility & More
If you are looking for a career in IT, this seems to be a good start as the recruitment process will be done via the National Qualifiers Test.
TCS Recruitment Application Date
The candidates who are looking forward to applying for job openings in TCS can apply before 20th April 2021.
The NQT is focused on becoming a common gateway test for several participating corporates for their fresher recruitment programs.
With this move, the company invites you to be a part of its global workforce and kickstart your career.
To start with the process, the candidates have to pay some fees to register for the recruitment process.
What Is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
The main objective behind TCS National Qualifier Test is to assess the technical skills and core competencies of the job seekers on the following criteria –
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Performance measurement of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities
Who Can Apply For TCS Recruitment 2021
TCS is to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience across India for various roles as part of TCS Recruitment 2021.
On 13th May 2021, the 1st TCS NQT 2021 test is planned to be conducted.
Moreover, the TCS NQT is for all the freshers who aim to build a career in the software industry.
To be specific, the following criteria will be applicable to those who aspire to apply for NQT 2021.
Any freshers with less than 2 years of experience.
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year.
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline.
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
What Are The Advantages Of NQT Test?
- First of all NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests.
- NQT test score has a Two-year validity.
- The candidates can appear for In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Test Centres).
- With the NQT score, the candidates will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal.
- This will help in applying for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score.
How to Register For An NQT Test?
For registration, the job seekers need to apply on the TCS iON portal before 20 April 2021.
They can also visit the official website for further information.