Big Chance For 2019, 2020 Freshers To Join TCS Via Special Edition NQT 2021 (Late Date, How To Apply?)
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) which is the second most profitable company in India is also the one of the most coveted company for people who are searching for jobs.
TCS is in the news as it is conducting a special edition of the National Qualifier Test (NQT), a multi-level skill assessment test, to hire freshers/graduates. The application from the freshers to appear for the test are invited as the registration process has started already.
The candidates who are interested as well as eligible can apply online before February 27, 2021. To provide job opportunities to fresh graduates from the 2019 and 2020 batches is the main aim of NQT.
What NQT Tests?
National Qualifier Test tests the belowmentioned skills and competencies of the candidates :-
1. Competence in the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs.
2. Industry-specific knowledge and insights.
3. Specialisation in skills required to perform a particular task involved in a job role.
Steps to apply online for NQT 2021 special edition
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website before February 27, 2021.
- The registration for TCS NQT 2021 is free.
- Candidates can apply for NQT using their official email address.
- The National Qualifier Test will be conducted at TCS iON centres.
Apply Here to know more about the test.