Vivo V20 Launched For Rs 24,990: 5 Important Features You Should Be Aware Of!
Finally the most awaited Vivo phone – Vivo V20 launched in India today at 12pm during a scheduled online launch event.
Over the years, Smartphones have gotten bulkier as the average battery capacity has grown with time.
For example Samsung Galaxy M51 now comes with a 7,000mAh battery.
Vivo V20 is launched with a price starting at Rs 24,990 for the base 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
As we know that Vivo smartphone is mostly known for cameras so the key features of this smartphone includes 44MP selfie camera and 64MP triple camera setup with stunning dual tone design.
Vivo V20 Variants, Availability And Price
In terms of availability, Vivo V20 will go on sale for the first time on October 20 and Pre-booking is starting from today.
There are three colour options available in Vivo V20 including Midnight Jazz, Sunset Melody and Moonlight Sonata.
The Vivo V20 comes in two variants in India with the base model comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and priced at Rs 24,990.
While the top-end Vivo V20 model comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage at a price of Rs 27,990 with an expandable storage option.
Vivo V20 Design
It seems that the company has taken a new design approach as the new V20 is slimmer than the Vivo V19.
The latest model sports a triple camera setup with the primary camera on top and the other two right below it.
In addition to that the camera module has a silver accent which gives a premium feel.
The phone comes with a glass back, again a premium look, and also has a matte finish to not attract fingerprints.
For the display, Vivo V20 sports a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a tall 20:9 aspect ratio with thin borders on the sides.
The phone also comes with full-HD+ resolution (1080×2400 pixels) and support for HDR10.
Vivo V20 Specifications And Features
- With 8GB of RAM, the Vivo V20 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC and runs on Funtouch OS 11 running on top of Android 11.
- For camera setup, Vivo V20 packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.89 aperture, an 8-megapixel super-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel mono camera.
- While on the front, it has a 44-megapixel shooter with ‘Eye Autofocus’ which according to the company will help in capturing crisp selfies .
- For the battery capacity, Vivo V20 has 4,000mAh battery capacity, which is quite average for a modern smartphone.
- For charging, you will get a 33W FlashCharge USB Type-C quick charger which comes with the box.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.