Flights Resuming Soon: Every Passenger Should Have Sanitizer, Aarogya Setu App (Full List Of Rules)
The lockdown has been extended yet again, and soon enough, airlines will be resuming their operations. However, the Airports Authority of India has asked travelers to follow a set of instructions compulsorily before boarding a plane.
Domestic flights have already been given the go ahead by the government to restart their operations after May 17th. The Government has already issued rules for passengers that were announced recently, in order to start operating again.
Find out what instructions have been issued by the AAI for passengers right here!
The Airports Authority of India Issued Guidelines for Passengers Before They Board A Flight
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) on Friday has asked for all travelers to follow some instructions before they board a flight. The AAI has revealed through Twitter, “With the possibility of resumption of domestic flights soon, the AAI has released some steps that must be followed so passengers are fully geared up while traveling.”
The AAI is run by the government and manages more than 100 airports across the country, except for the airports in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.
Here are all the guidelines that the AAI has asked for all the citizens to follow:
- Firstly, they will need to compulsorily download the Aarogya Setu app, which is the app launched by the Government to help India fight against Coronavirus.
- Next, the passengers will also have to do a web-check in before they board a flight. They will also have to carry a hard copy of their boarding pass before heading to the airport to board their flight.
- Also, travelers are required to maintain a distance of four feet from their co-passengers in order to maintain social distancing. As we all know, the deadly Coronavirus spreads rapidly in close proximity.
- Passengers will also be required to take safety precautions such as wearing masks and other protective gear.
- They will also be required to wash their hands frequently and carry a 350 ml bottle of sanitizer with them at all times.
As per reports, these guidelines need to be followed until August 13, 2020, at the least.