Jio Offering Free Access To Hotstar, VOOT, SonyLIV, Zee5 For Broadband Users: How To Avail This Free Offer?
Every popular telecom operator offers OTT channels for its customers, the primary reason behind this is to attract customers.
Reliance Jio has recently launched the Jio Fiber telecom service, and they have now officially confirmed that they will be offering OTT channels along with it.
Which OTT channels will Jio Fiber offer? Find out all the details right here!
Reliance’s Jio Fiber Will Offer 4 New OTT Channels For Its Customers
It was August when Reliance head, Mukesh Ambani declared that the Jio Fiber will be offering specific OTT channels along with the commercial plans, and now, finally, there are details!
Reliance Jio has declared that Jio Fiber users with at least a Gold Plan will be offered four premium OTT apps subscriptions and that too, at no extra cost. The subscriptions will be provided to the users through the Jio 4K Set Top Box. This box is available in all the major cities across the nation.
As of now, there is not much content that is provided along the Jio Fiber, and the four OTT channels that will be offered with the Jio Fiber subscription are Hotstar, SonyLIV, Voot, and JioCinema.
There are also plans for including two other OTT channels, which are Zee5 and SunNXT in the next few days.
Plans You Need To Subscribe To Enjoy OTT Channel Benefits
Remember, you will be able to enjoy the OTT channel benefits only if you are subscribed to the Gold plan at the very least.
Here are the plans that Jio Fiber offers its customers:
- Bronze plan: Rs. 699, with 100 Mbps speed, and FUP is 100GB + 50GB
- Silver plan: Rs. 849, with a speed of 100 Mbps, and the FUP is 200GB + 200GB
- Gold plan: Rs. 1,299, with a speed of 250 Mbps, and the FUP is 500 GB + 250 GB
- Diamond plan: Rs. 2,499, with a speed of 500 Mbps, and the FUP is 1250 GB + 250 GB
- Platinum plan: Rs. 3,999, with a speed of 1 Gbps, and the FUP is 2500 GB
- Titanium plan: Rs. 8,499, with a speed of 1 Gbps, and the FUP is 5000 GB
Of these, the Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Titanium plans will offer the benefits of the OTT channels.