Jio Users Can Save Money By Opting Advanced Prepaid Plans Before Price Increases; How Queuing Works?
We already know that all the telecom operators, Airtel, Vodafone-Idea and even Jio, have decided to hike the call tariff rates from December 1st, 2019.
Reliance Jio followed suit too, and are planning to hike their tariff rates soon too.
However, the companies have offered their customers a relief of sorts by allowing them to queue up recharges before the rates are increased. This was initiated by Airtel and Vodafone, and again, Jio has also made this feature available as well.
Find out about how Reliance Jio’s facility of queueing up recharges will work right here!
What Is Queueing Up For Recharges?
Jio’s new recharge will enable users to buy another recharge even if there is one recharge running on your account. This second recharge will be activated on your account after the first one expires.
This will ensure that the amount you spend on your second recharge isn’t wasted as only one plan will be active at one time.
Queueing up recharges will help you save 30% of your money and you will have the same data, voice and other benefits at much lesser rates.
How to Queue Recharges And Activate Them For Your Reliance Jio Account?
- Firstly, you need to install the MyJio app on your phone.
- Now, go to the My Account section and click on the View Details button. Here, you will be able to see all the plans and recharges.
- At the top of your screen, your current plan and also the one that is activated.
- For activating your next recharge, click on the ‘activate’ button that will be there beside the listed rechagre
- There will be a pop-up that will ask you to confirm the activation of the plan, and once you hit confirm, your second plan will be activated.
Which Recharges Can You Queue Up?
There are a lot of plans by Reliance Jio that offer call, data and other benefits as well. These are known as the All In One plans. Here are some All In One prepaid plans we think will work for you to queue up for your next recharge:
- Rs. 444 plan, which offers 2 GB data per day, 100 SMS and 1,000 IUC minutes. The validity of this plan is for 84 days.
- Rs. 555 plan which offers 2 GB data per day with 100 SMS and 3000 IUC minutes.
- Similar All In One Plans are available for Rs. 149, Rs. 222, and Rs. 333