Shop For Rs 1 Lakh On Flipkart This Festive Season, & Pay Later; 1000% Increase In Mobiles Sale Expected At CashKaro!
Flipkart has introduced a new feature on their platform and given the huge sale that is arriving soon, this feature might actually prove to be a godsend!
The popular e-commerce platform has offered an option of paying later, provided you shop for an amount of one lakh or more.
Find out all about this new option of paying later by Flipkart right here!
Flipkart Introduces Pay Later Option Ahead of Big Billion Days Sale
We all know and await Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale which will be launched on September 29 and will last till October 4. On the same dates is another grand sale by Amazon, Flipkart’s direct rival, and both the platforms are hosting some super amazing deals.
To make things easier, Flipkart has now launched this option of Pay Later, which is, in Flipkart’s own words, a ‘revolutionary customer-focused initiative’ that will help customers shop as per their comfort and convenience, without the stress of payment.
Flipkart also says, “While Flipkart’s Debit Card EMI, No Cost EMI, Cardless Credit and Buyback Guarantee make shopping affordable, Pay Later makes online shopping easy and convenient for you.”
Flipkart’s Pay Later: All You Need To Know
How to be eligible for this:
- You will be required to share your PAN and other such details.
- Once you enter your details, you will be shown your credit limit.
- You will also be required to complete your KYC process, which is simple and quick.
- Now, you can shop on the app/website of Flipkart using the Cardless Credit Payment Option.
Remember: You are required to repay the money by the 15th of next month.
Here’s how you can repay your bill amount:
- You can pay the amount of your bill in the next month at no interest.
- You can also pay your dues through EMI for three months. This will also be at zero interest.
- You can opt for Easy EMIs for up to 12 months.
In a related development, leading cashback portal CashKaro is estimating a massive surge in online shopping this festive season on both Amazon and Flipkart. CashKaro has revealed that they expect transactions at their portal will rise by a huge 250% this festive season.
They have also estimated growth in the sales of mobile phones by 1000%, fashion by 500%, and home, kitchen and grocery by 300%.
Moreover, the sale of large appliances, TVs is expected to rise by 600%, and traffic from tier 2-4 cities is expected to rise by 300%