Shocking Details Of Mi A3 Emerge: It Has SD 665, Not SD 730 Processor (Live Images, Retail Box Leaked)
Till now, it was believed that Mi A3, the next generation smartphones under Mi A series will have Snapdragon 730 processor, while MI A3 Lite will have Snapdragon 675 processor.
But now, as some live images of Mi A3 has come out, shocking details have emerged.
To start with, it won’t have a Snapdragon 730 processor!
What are the other details which have emerged for Mi A3 smartphone?
Mi A3: Live Images, Retail Box Leaked
Two different sources have revealed some shocking details about Mi A3 smartphone.
First leak has come from a German website called winfuture.de, which tells us about the processor of Mi A3, besides informing us that Mi A3 won’t be a rebranded version of Mi CC9 or Mi CC9e.
As per this website, they have received live images of MI A3, and it will have glossy gradient design, in three colors: Blue, Grey and White.
The leaks also suggest that Mi A3 will not have Snapdragon 730 processor, but will have Snapdragon 665 processor.
This is one major surprise since Snapdragon 730 was the expected processor for Mi A3.
Mi A3 Shocking Details Emerge: No Fingerprint Scanner, 1080 Pixel Resolution
The theory about processor has been confirmed by yet another leak, which has emerged from GSM Arena website, who have also received images of the Mi A3 smartphone, and retail box as well.
As per this leak too, Mi A3 won’t have Snapdragon 730 processor but will have Snapdragon 665 processor.
Processor for Mi A3 Lite hasn’t been revealed in any of the leaks.
By analyzing both the leaks about Mi A3, we are now aware of these features and specs:
- The fingerprint scanner is absent in the rear, which means that in-display fingerprint scanner or under-display fingerprint scanner is now confirmed. We had speculated about this possibility earlier as well.
- 3.5 mm audio jack is also confirmed, based on the leaked live images
- Infra-Red blaster and a secondary mic is present, and the volume buttons power button is located on the right-hand side of the smartphone
- 32 MP selfie camera is placed within the water-drop notch in the front
- Its rear will have a tripple camera setup with 48MP+8MP+2MP sensors.
- Besides Blue, White and Grey colors, the second leak suggests that the smartphone can have a Black variant as well.
- 6.08″ AMOLED display is now confirmed, based on the leaked images
- Retail box leak tells us that the smartphone will have 4030 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Now, the only big question is: When this smartphone will launch in India, and at what price?
If you have any interesting information about Mi A3, then you can share that with us right here!