Jio’s Double Dhamaka Offer Promises Everyday More Value With More Data!
hey have increased the amount of high-speed data that is offered with all of their recharge packs.
Just as we reported that Airtel and Vodafone had come up with better plans than Jio, Jio has gone and done something only Jio can do.
They have increased the amount of high-speed data that is offered with all of their recharge packs. All of Jio’s prepaid plans will now offer 1.5 GB additional data with all of their plans. This crazy offer will be live from today, June 12 from 4:00 pm onwards and will go on up to June 30, 2018.
All the users who recharge their numbers during this period will be eligible for the extra 1.5 GB high-speed data.
Jio Double Dhamaka Offer
The limited period Double Dhamaka offer from Jio will now give 1.5 GB additional high-speed data with all their daily recurring data recharge packs.
- 1.5GB/day data pack users will now get 3GB/day for all plans i.e. Rs 149, 349, 399, 449.
- 2GB/day data pack users will now get 3.5GB/day for all plans – Rs 198, 398, 448, 498.
- 3GB/day data pack users will now get 4.5GB/day for the Rs 299 plan.
- 4GB/day data pack users will now get 5.5GB/day for the Rs 509 plan.
- 5GB/day data pack users will now get 6.5GB/day for the Rs 799 plan.
When compared with the latest plans from the other players, Jio again emerges on top and regains its place as the data king.
In addition to the additional data, all recharges above Rs 300 will get a discount of Rs 100. So, the Rs 399 recharge pack which initially offered 1.5 GB high-speed data per day will now offer 3 GB high-speed data per day at Rs 299! But there are certain conditions that need to be fulfilled to avail the Rs 100 discount.
- The recharge has to be done from the MyJio app.
- The payment for it should be done with the PhonePe mobile wallet.
Thus, the discount is passed on to the user in two parts;
- The user will receive a voucher of Rs 50 in their Jio account, which can be redeemed against subsequent recharges.
- They will receive Rs 50 as an instant cashback in their PhonePe mobile wallet.
Similarly, for recharges below Rs 300, there will be a 20% discount on the amount of recharge done with MyJio and PhonePe, which will be remitted as an instant cashback in the user’s PhonePe account.
As usual, Jio seems to have nailed it with their double-punch strategy.
Are you excited about Jio’s new Double Dhamaka offer?
Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.