Moto E4, Moto E4 Plus Officially Launched – Full Specs, Price, Availability & More…
A week later after Motorola launched Moto Z2 Play, the Chinese giant came up with the new successors of their hit E series, Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus.
The Moto E4 launch rumours surfaced several times on the internet over past few days, but Lenovo has now finally launched the Moto E4 and E4 Plus today. Both the handsets have been priced in the low to mid smartphones segment – Moto E4 will cost around Rs 8,400 and Moto E4 Plus will cost around Rs 10,300 and will be an Amazon Exclusive product (Sales go live on June 22).
Moto E4 Full Specifications
- Display and Design – The device will sport a 5 inch HD display with normal 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. With a hardy metal design, it will be easy for one-hand usage.
- Processor – E4 will get powered by a quad-core 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 processor.
- Camera – Moto E4 will have an 8MP autofocus rear camera and a 5MP front shooter.
- Software – The will run Android 7.1.1 Nougat out-of-the-box.
- Storage and RAM – 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. The internal memory can be further expanded via an external memory card.
- Battery – The lower E4 version will only have a 2800mAh removable battery.
- Price and Variants – Moto E4 will be available in Fine Gold and Licorice Black colours and will come with a price tag of Rs 8,400 (approx.)
The device will be an Amazon Exclusive product and will go live from June 22.
Moto E4 Plus Full Specifications
- Display and Design – The Moto E4 Plus will sport a 5.5 inch HD display with a 720 x 1280 pixel resolution and a chassis hard body on out the out.
- Processor – The device will get powered by the quad core 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 processor (same as Moto E4).
- Camera – 13-megapixel shooter on the back and a 5-megapixel shooter on the front.
- Software – The device will run Android 7.1.1 Nougat out-of-the-box.
- Storage and RAM – It will have two storage variants – 16GB and 32GB, where both will pack in 2GB of RAM.
- Battery – The biggest plus on the Moto E4 Plus is the mammoth 5000mAh battery.
- Price and Variants – It will come in three colours – Iron Gray, Oxford Blue, and Blush Gold. The 2GB RAM version with 16GB storage will cost roughly around Rs 10,300.
The device will also be an Amazon Exclusive product and will go live from June 22.
COMPARISON (Moto E4 vs Moto E4 Plus)
|Moto E4||Moto E4 Plus|
|Display||5.5 inch HD Display||5.5 inch HD Display|
|Processor||Quad Core 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 Processor||Quad Core 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 Processor|
|Front Camera||5 Megapixel||5 Megapixel|
|Rear Camera||8 Megapixel||13 Megapixel|
|Software||Android 7.1.1 Nougat||Android 7.1.1 Nougat|
|Storage||16GB||16GB and 32GB|
|Battery||2800 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Variants||Fine Gold and Licorice Black||Iron Gray, Oxford Blue, and Blush Gold|
|Price||Rs 8,400 (16 GB Version)||Rs 10,300 (16 GB version)|
In last couple of weeks, we have seen the launch of many smartphones from popular brands – We will need to see how these Moto E smartphones perform in face of stiff competition from other Chinese Smartphone brands!