A lot of folks ask this question: Why should I become an entrepreneur? Is it worth all the trouble of going through hardships and uncertainties of starting my own business? What if I fail ?
Here are the top 10 reasons according to me why you should be an entrepreneur:
- The number one reason is also the reason why most of us are afraid to be an entrepreneur. To experience the uncertain journey on Entrepreneurship. You have one short life, and if you do not give a shot at it, you are missing out on a great experience. The journey of becoming an entrepreneur will itself teach you so much it is worth it only for that one reason. The zing, the high, the thrill – experience it and you will know what I am talking about.
- To bring out the inner strength within yourself, that is rooted deep inside somewhere. That reserve of strength will bring out a new and confident you.
- To make yourself proud by walking on a path that is less traveled. To stand out of majority of people and creating an unforgettable identity for yourself based on what you have done.
- To show people around you that you are a man of strength and confidence. People will look upon you as a source of strength. They will seek your advice during their hardships.
- To value your own skills and strengths, instead of giving off cheaply by working for someone else.
- To be an inspiration and example for others.
- To be creative. Yes, when you walk on the entrepreneurship path, the creative side of yours will surface in most unexpected ways.
- To make a difference in lives of others. When you are an entrepreneur you will have the power of making a difference in the life of your employees, friends and customers.
- To be happy. To love life and to love self.
- And finally, to create wealth. Yes, this is important, but it is the last reason. All the above 9 reasons will give you much more satisfaction than this 10th reason.
Go ahead, start moving and walk on this wonderful path called entrepreneurship !