Xiaomi Unleashing Mi Max 2’s New Variant – Same Goodness At Lower Price!
The Mi Max 2 will sport 32GB internal memory in this new variant.
Xiaomi is all set to launch a new variant of their phablet, the Mi Max 2 in the country. The new storage variant of the Mi Max 2 will come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Xiaomi launched their Mi Max successor Mi Max 2 in India back in July with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The 64GB variant is priced at Rs. 16,999. Other than the storage option, rest of all the specifications remain same on the new Mi Max 2, of which the massive 5300 mAh battery is a major feature.
The 32GB Mi Max 2 will come with an introductory price of Rs. 12,999 as against the actual price of Rs. 14,999. The sale starts on September 20 at 12 noon on Amazon India, Mi.com and Mi Home. It is however not known whether the introductory price will after September continue after 20th September.
Mi Max 2 – Specifications and Features
The new 32GB storage variant of the Mi Max 2 carry the same specs as it’s original 64GB variant.
- Design and Build: The Mi Max 2 sports a metal body with a fingerprint scanner at the back and IR Blaster on top. It has antenna bands along the top and bottom at the back side.
- Display: It features a huge 6.44 inch full HD display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
- Hardware: The smartphone packs in the most sought after Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU clubbed with 4GB RAM.
- Software: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will run MIUI 8 OS on top of Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box. The company has promised a MIUI 9 update soon.
- Internal Storage: The device will pack in 32GB of onboard storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB.
- Camera: Mi Max 2 will sport a 12 megapixel rear shooter (Sony IMX 386 sensor) with f/2.2 aperture of 1.25 micron pixels size with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. Up front, it’s an 5 megapixel shooter for selfies.
- Sim Support and Connectivity: It supports two SIMs (Micro+Nano). It comes with 4G VoLTE support, dual band Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, infrared blaster, headphone jack and a USB Type C port.
- Battery: The major feature in Mi Max 2 is the massive 5,300mAh battery. It can easily last for two days straight on a single charge with a rated talk time of 57 hours. Mi Max 2 supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 reverse charging.
- Price and Availability: The 32GB Mi Max 2 will come with an introductory price of Rs. 12,999 as against the actual price of Rs. 14,999. The sale starts on September 20 at 12 noon exclusively on Amazon India, Mi.com and Mi Home.
At Rs. 12,999 (Introductory Price), Mi Max 2 will be pitched against Redmi Note 4, Honor 6X, LG Q6, Yu Yureka 2, Moto G5, Nokia 5, Lenovo K8 Plus and Coolpad Cool 1. At the same time it will face competition from higher priced Mi A1, Lenovo K8 Note, Moto G5 Plus, Moto G5S Plus and Coolpad Cool Play 6.
This smartphone, at Rs. 12,999/- is excellent value for money. From a 5300 mAh battery to a huge screen, the top-notch specifications makes it a complete package at this price point. Don’t miss out on the exclusive offer!