Time for our Monday Morning Weekly Wrap-up for buzzing stories of last week.
Ok, we all know the traffic situation is not something that we can talk proudly – Why I would rather order my Pizza Online than be killed on an Indian road!
Most of the Indian netizens have suffered bad internet connectivity, but there is one city in India who live in the Internet Utopia and that is Hyderabad. They enjoy 20mbps unlimited connections at mere Rs. 2500…but why only them?
Tablet computer sales are on the rise globaly, thanks to iPads & tabs. Even India is witnessing the surge – It is expected that India will see 1 million tablets by end of 2011!
Here is what you get when you combine Social Media with Social cause with a hint of technology in it – An awesome graphical representation of powercuts in India !
First quarter of 2011 has seen PC sales figures rise in good numbers and Dell has not become the top PC manufacturer in India beating HP for that position.
With hordes of mobile manufacturers thronging India – Innovation plays a key role in garnering mobile market share. Here is the list of Innovatively Targeted Mobile phones in India!
Do you know what the Below Poverty Line in India is ? It is Rs. 20 a day !
When 3G was launched 6 months back, it came with huge promise and it was expected that Indians will lap it up with both hands – but that has not happened – Here are the top 5 reasons why 3G has not taken off in India.
Here is a fun video for startup entrepreneurs – If you have not seen it, you MUST – The Best Web Strategy is one you don’t understand
Opera Mini, the most popular web browser across the world now sports Indian mobile content by default
Have you heard about Subsistent Marketplaces ? India is a subsistent marketplace and it needs inclusive and sustainable growth!
Here are 2 fiasco’s that readers experience in leading English dailies in India – First, Times of India published 2 different titles for same story on Homepage and in HT, 2 competing TV channels showed highest viewership for same event !
Buzzing posts at The Gadget Fan Blog
- Zinglife to launch 10-inch tablet in India!
- Spice to launch Android 2.3 tablets in the sub-20K range
- An app for Swamiji’s music!
- Nokia ditches Ovi brand!
- HP WiFi Mouse : Wireless mouse without the USB Dongle
- Suphalaam smartbox: Classrooms just got smarter!
- Redd Mobility to launch a 3G dual SIM Android phone
- Low-cost tablet deluge from desi companies
- Tablet sales [infographic]
- IPL on mobile : App by Mundu TV
- Microsoft to buy Nokia’s mobile unit? [rumor]
- Impending era of convergence!
- Godrej Refrigerator plays music – FM, USB and from your mobile