Ride Across Pune City For Just Rs 40; New Scheme Launched By PMPML
People can now travel across Pune city through Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) for just Rs 40.
These rates apply for a single day.
Only Rs 50 will be charged for travelling within the municipal limits of Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad.
Passengers will get this pass directly from the conductor.
Perks for travellers
The journey should be more pleasant since the service of PMPML in rural areas, which has 12 lakh passengers per day, will be closed in a few days.
This will ensure that the journey will be more pleasant.
PMPML Pass Rates:
- Senior citizens (for all routes): Rs 40 per day
- Passenger pass for one day (Pune municipal limits): Rs 40
- Passenger pass for one day (Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad municipal limits): Rs 50
- Monthly pass (for one municipal area): Rs 900
- Monthly Pass (for both municipal limits): Rs 1200
- Senior Citizen Monthly Pass (for all routes): Rs 500
These people can travel free in PMPML:
- Handicapped and Special Persons (Year pass also free)
- Correspondent (free year pass)
- Freedom Fighters
- Persons who have obtained special cities qualification from the Central and State Government
- Persons suffering from chronic diseases
Contact the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) instead of the PMPML administration for this free pass scheme.