Google India Is Hiring BCom, MCom, BBA & MBA Graduates! Check Eligibility, How To Apply?
Google is dream company of many people and there is just the news for those who want to get into their dream company!
Google is hiring for the role of an experienced Manager, Customer Experience Quality, gCare Operations and Practices at their Hyderabad location.
Google wants someone with knowledge of online media as well as good communication skills as well as analytical abilities, as these are the base to grow new as well as existing business.
Google-caliber client service is what is quintessential for the role, coupled with relationship-building skills, research and market analysis.
The candidate should know how decisions are made as well as persistently keep exploring and uncovering the business needs of the clients of Google as well as understand how the client’s business can be grown from using range of product offerings by Google.
Working closely with the clients, the individual must set the vision as well as the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Job Description: –
- Be accountable for Quality Assurance and Customer Experience outcomes and metrics.
- Envision, launch, and land proof quality process, frameworks, measures, and report outcomes. Track and scale successes and root-cause problems in design/execution and ensure business impact.
- Process re-engineering opportunities to deliver efficiencies and quality outcomes.
- Manage stakeholders, and lead critical agendas in a matrixed, cross-functional and a global and multicultural environment.
- Drive automation perspective or machine learning as relevant to quality and overall customer experience.
Eligibility & Qualifications: –
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience with global opera tions in extended workforce business or shared services environment.
- Experience in data insights and analytics.
- Experience with continuous improvement for self and teams with a motivated attitude while being results-oriented.
- Ability to lead through change and complexity.
- Ability to influence geographically spread out teams in gCare or Google Technical Services (gTech) with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to transform design thinking by leveraging machine learning and automation practices.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills in driving exceptional customer experience performance at scale.