These Xiaomi Smartphones Will Not Get MIUI 13.5 Update: Check Full List
An interim version of Xiaomi’s exclusive user interface, MIUI, is all set to be launched.
The most recent version will be the MIUI 13.5, and it claims to make the firmware more stable and perform better.
However, some Xiaomi smartphones will not be getting the latest update. Read on to find out if your device is in this list!
MIUI 13.5 To Be Based On Android 12
The latest update will be fully based on Android 12, MIUI 13.5. For the record, it is an imminent release of MIUI 13 for Xiaomi smartphone customers, based on Android 11. Additionally, it is each MIUI 12, MIUI 12.5, and MIUI 13’s replacement version.
Some key features to note are :
- Mi Magic Center: allows users to manage the complete Xiaomi ecosystem under a single window
- MiSans: simple font optimized for Chinese and English languages to present clear visibility and comfortable reading.
- Mi Smart Hub: offers a more connected experience between all the smart devices.
- Dynamic Widgets: new dynamic wallpapers, face verification protection, document watermarking and telecommunication fraud protection.
- The app permission pop-up will be recreated.
- Users can no longer record audio when in incognito mode.
- Before this function is for tablets and foldable phones, a new bubble notification feature is added to the floating window section.
- The major modification is the addition of right-hand and left-hand modes to the three-button navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Users can now inspect the system’s storage space and determine where it is occupied.
- A feature has been created for apps on phones that allows users to restore the app’s default settings from when it was first installed.
- Users can choose from three different animation speed options to alter the animation’s speed:Minimalist, balance & elegance.
- Users can also turn off the screenshot button, volume down, and power key.
Users of smartphones running MIUI 13 on Android 11 won’t get the upgrade because Android 11 can’t handle the modifications and new features. The manner MIUI 13.5 was created allows it to support Android 12 and upcoming releases. Users of Xiaomi smartphones running MIUI 13, which is based on Android 11, must therefore update their devices in order to experience MIUI 13.5 update.
MIUI 13.5 Ineligible Devices List:
MI 9 SE
MI 9 Lite
MI 9 Pro
MI 9T Pro
MI CC9 Meitu
Redmi K20 Pro
Redmi K20 Pro Premium
Redmi Note 8
Redmi Note 8T
Redmi Note 8 Pro