TCS Offering Internships For PhD, MTech, BTech Students; Non-Techies Can Also Apply (Check Full Details)
TCS is inviting applications for an internship.
The internships can vary from six to eight weeks (short internships) or 16 to 18 weeks (long internships), with an option of tailoring the duration in certain cases.
The candidate must be exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or BTech students.
They must have an aptitude for research in any area of computer science.
Also welcome to apply arre Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behavior.
Those who have a consistent, shining academic record, coupled with a passion for R&D are invited as well.
To conduct research in an industrial R&D environment and solve industry-scale problems under the supervision of senior researchers.
There are three different areas of responsibility.
Creation of R&D-related assets
- Define research problems and design solutions
- Develop prototype solutions by applying industry-scale data
- Publish research papers in top-tier conference and journals
- Perform literature survey and identify opportunities and challenges
- Execute proofs of concept
- Contribute to development of tools and products
Learning and Development
- Learn about emerging trends and technologies in industrial research
- Define the challenges involved in applied research
- Articulate research problems and systematically design solutions
Click here to apply.