Renault Offering Upto Rs 1.3 Lakh Discounts; Check Maruti’s Offers On Alto, S-Presso & More
Discounts upto 1.30 lakhs are announced by Renault India on its range of cars.
Offering the highest discount, Renault dealerships are clearing their Duster inventory. There is an exchange bonus of Rs. 50,000, a corporate discount of up to Rs. 30,000 and a cash discount of up to Rs. 50,000 on all variants except the 1.5L RXZ.
A loyalty bonus of up to Rs. 55,000 is being offered by Renault on the Kiger. Alongwith this customers can also get a corporate discount of up to Rs. 10,000 and a rural benefit of up to Rs. 5,000.
There is an exchange benefit of up to Rs. 20,000, a cash discount of up to Rs. 10,000, a corporate benefit of up to Rs. 10,000 and a rural benefit of Rs. 5,000 on MY2021 and MY2022 models of the Triber.
There is a loyalty bonus of up to Rs. 44,000 on the Triber Limited Edition. Cash discount is not available on the RXE variant.
Kwid is being offered with a cash discount of up to Rs. 10,000, an exchange bonus of up to Rs. 15,000 on the 1.0L version and Rs. 10,000 on the 800cc version. There is also a corporate discount of Rs. 10,000 and a rural benefit of Rs. 5,000.
When it comes to Maruti, savings of up to Rs 28,000 can be availed on the Alto, S-Presso, Eeco, and Swift. On Dzire sedan, savings can go upto Rs 23,000.
Wagon R and Brezza are having the smallest offers, Rs 13,000 and Rs 18,000, respectively.
No offers are there on the CNG variants of any models. On select models, Maruti is offering discounts of up to Rs 28,000. Though Maruti Ertiga has been left out from the offers, we can get an update anytime soon.
On most Maruti cars, you can avail cash, exchange and corporate discounts. Following are the offers on various models.
- The hatchback which retails from Rs 3.25 lakh to Rs 4.95 lakh, is available with a cash discount of Rs 10,000.
- The base-spec STD variant is only available with cash and corporate discounts of Rs 5,000 and Rs 3,000, respectively.
- You can save up to Rs 28,000 on the car which is priced between Rs 3.85 lakh to Rs 5.56 lakh.
- The MPV’s prices range from Rs 4.53 lakh to Rs 5.88 lakh.
Maruti Wagon R
- Exchange and corporate benefits, totaling up to Rs 13,000 can be availed on WagonR. There is no cash discount on the car.
- MPV’s prices range from Rs 5.39 lakh to Rs 7.10 lakh.
- The recently launched hatchback second-gen Celerio retails from Rs 5.15 lakh to Rs 6.94 lakh can be had with discounts of up to Rs 23,000.
- Maruti Swift is priced between Rs 5.90 lakh and Rs 8.77 lakh.
- The above offers are valid for the Swift’s LXI, VXI, and ZXI variants.
- The top-spec ZXI+ variant gets a lower cash discount of Rs 10,000.
- The AMT variants get no cash discount, but continue with the same exchange and corporate discounts totaling Rs 13,000.
- While there is no cash benefit for the AMT variants, manual variants are available with a cash discount of Rs 10,000.
- The Dzire retails from Rs 6.08 lakh to Rs 9.13 lakh. The CNG is priced from Rs 8.14 lakh.
Maruti Vitara Brezza
The SUV is priced from Rs 7.69 lakh to Rs 11.34 lakh and is available with a cash discount of only Rs 5,000.
Disclaimer: All the offers and benefits stated above are likely to vary across states. Hence, we request you to contact your nearest Arena dealership for more details.