Cognizant Is Hiring Only These BSc, BCA Graduates At Rs 2.5 Lakh Salary (Last Date, How To Apply?)
Cognizant is taking applications for its programmer trainee roles.
Applications are invited from BCA and B.Sc students who have graduated in 2020 and 2021.
Role: GenC Programmer Trainee
Last date and time to apply is 11:59 p.m., January 6, 2022
Apply online here.
The role is full-time work-from office with a fixed annual salary of ?252,000.
The ideal candidate for the role should:
- Demonstrate proficiency in tools related to IT service management and data analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability.
- 2020, 2021 batch of BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- Opportunity open only for Indian Nationals, OCI & Dual Citizenship holders
- Willing to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
Note: PG courses are not eligible
No standing arrears in current education.
Employees currently working with Cognizant cannot apply
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in database
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database
- Perform CRUD operations and write simple Stored Procedures for a given Low Level Design
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests
- Analyze root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments
[…] Rs 45 Crore/Day In Last 90 Days! Reports Highest Ever Quarterly… Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open. Trakin Tech Network 6, Vivek Building, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra […]
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.