Billions Of Whatsapp Users Can Now Make Their Own Stickers: Find Out How?
If you are a Whatsapp Web or Whatsapp Desktop user, you can now avail a newly introduced feature on the platform, which lets you create your own customised stickers. The feature is not at the moment available to iOS or Android users, and there is no clarity provided by the Facebook-owned instant messaging platform on when it will be.
Whatsapp users can access this feature right away on WhatsApp Web, while the WhatsApp for Desktop platform is likely to get the feature introduced on it in the upcoming week.
Whatsapp Customised Stickers Feature
Whatsapp has had the feature available only on WhatsApp’s mobile apps, where users could send their contacts, stickers on personal chats as well as group chats.
However, now Whatsapp users can send their contacts, customised stickers on personal and group chats via Whatsapp Web platform. Soon, the feature is going to be introduced on the Whatsapp Desktop platform too.
The instant messaging platform released stickers three years back in 2018, and it was a hit among users. ‘How to send stickers on WhatsApp’ was the most searched ‘How to’ extensions on Google India that year.
Not only can you download and send stickers on Whatsapp from its stickers pack, you can also make your own stickers. On Android and iOS, on the other hand, one must need to have a third-party app to create custom stickers, and then send it on Whatsapp.
How to Create Your Customised Sticker on Whatsapp?
In order to do so, you must have the latest version of Whatsapp Web.
- Log into your Whatsapp Web account.
- Go to the chat panel and click on the contact you want to send the sticker to.
- On the chat, click on the attach file icon, the ‘paperclip’ icon.
- In the pop up, click on the ‘Sticker’ icon in blue, the second-last icon. This opens up the images saved on your computer.
- Select the desired image and it will open with the sticker maker tool.
- You can edit the picture saved on your computer with the tools available on Whatsapp, which allows you to edit your sticker by adding emoji, text, doodle and more.
- Once successfully edited and created, the custom sticker can be sent to the selected contact, both on a group chat as well as personal chat.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.