Dhanteras Gold Purchase: Buy Gold At Re 1 Across These Platforms (Find Out How?)
Going digital will mean all the way, especially this Dhanteras. The Indian festival dated for November 2, marked as the auspicious day to buy gold and silver, will witness purchase of electronic gold this year.
With the global prices of commodities like gold and silver continuously fluctuating, it is a well-considerable option to invest in, or buy digital gold this year, and it only costs Re 1.
Readily used mobile wallets like Google Pay, Phone Pe and PayTM are offering ‘99.99% Pure Certified Gold’ for only Re 1 during the festival season. Moreover, customers of brokerage firms Motilal Oswal and HDFC Bank Securities can also avail the opportunity of purchasing Digital gold.
In present times, Digital gold has gained massive popularity as a worthy investment instrument.
This is how one can purchase Digital gold on Google Pay:
- Open an account on Google Pay, if you do not already have one.
- Scroll down on the main page and select the option marked ‘Gold’.
- Make a small payment amount and purchase your Digital Gold.
- On making the purchasal, you will be charged with 3% GST.
- In the mobile wallet, there will be an arrangement of a ‘Gold Locker’. This is where your digital gold will be stored.
- As a purchaser of the digital gold, you can make use of it just as real gold, i.e., you can sell, deliver or gift the gold to another user.
- For selling the digital gold, click on the ‘Sell’ button.
- To gift the same to another user, click on the ‘Gift’ button.
If someone wants to get the gold coin delivered to their doorstep, they will have to place an order of/ buy at least half a gram of digital gold in the form of coins or bars.
Dhanteras is scheduled for Tuesday, November 2, this year.