JioPhone Next Launched At Rs 6499, But Buy At Rs 1999! Find Out How? (Full Details)
The much-awaited JioPhone Next will be available in stores from Diwali! JioPhone Next will be sold through Reliance Retail’s JioMart Digital retail locations around the country.
“I am delighted that Google and Jio teams have succeeded in bringing this breakthrough device to Indian consumers in time for the festival season, despite the current global supply chain challenges caused by the Covid pandemic. I have always been a firm believer in the power of the digital revolution to enrich, enable and empower the lives of 1.35 billion Indians. We have done it in the past with connectivity. Now we are enabling it again with a smartphone device,”
Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani said.
In India, the JioPhone Next costs Rs 6,499 without EMI.
With the Next phone, Jio is introducing an Easy EMI option, where consumers may pay Rs 1,999 at first (plus a Rs 501 processing fee) and pay the balance over time with easy EMIs that include calling and data perks.
JioPhone Next – Features
- Google and Jio jointly worked to create the Phone’s Operating System (OS)
- Option to choose 10 Indian languages.
- The embedded voice-first features will help to easily navigate the phone.
- The phone will have dual SIM support
- With the JioPhone Next, you can easily get good photographs at night and in low-light circumstances.
- The phone offers an HDR mode as well as Snapchat Lenses, which can be accessed immediately from the camera.
- JioPhone Next also have the Read Aloud and Translate Now are now OS-wide features