JioPhone Next With Android 11 To Cost Rs 3499? Preorders Begin From This Date!
According to reports, the JioPhone Next will be available for pre-order starting next week. According to 91Mobiles, Reliance Jio is now in talks with its retail partners about pre-orders.
The JioPhone Next will be ready for purchase on September 10th, the company said at RIL’s AGM 2021 event.
JioPhone Next Price In India
The company hasn’t yet confirmed the price of the JioPhone Next.
The rumour mill suggests that this budget phone will cost Rs 3,499 in India.
Jio however claims that it will be the “most affordable smartphone not just in India, but globally”.
According to rumours, the JioPhone Next will have Android 11 (Go edition) and the following:
- 5.5-inch HD display and a Qualcomm QM215 SoC.
- 2GB or 3GB of RAM, as well as 16GB or 32GB of eMMC 4.5 storage.
- 13-megapixel camera sensor on the back and an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor.
- 2,500mAh battery and dual-SIM capability.
- Bluetooth v4.2 and GPS included.
There is no official statement regarding the features from the company.
JioPhone Next Features
- The JioPhone Next has a voice assistant, automatic read-aloud of screen text in multiple languages, a smart camera with augmented reality filters, and more
- Easy Option to change the language of the phone’s content.
- It also, supports a digital assistant, so users will also be able to ask Google Assistant using their voice.
- The phone offers an HDR mode as well as Snapchat Lenses, which can be accessed immediately from the camera.
- The phone will receive the most significant Android OS and security updates, according to Jio.
- There is a single camera on the front panel and the one sensor on the back panel.
- There is no fingerprint sensor.