Transfer Your Provident Fund Account Online On EPFO Portal In These Easy Steps
If you have changed jobs recently then you must be planning to transfer the Provident Fund (PF) to the new PF.
As per the latest development, you can transfer PF online if you are also a member of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
Transfer PF Online
Normally when people change jobs, they have to transfer the money from their old EPF account to the new company’s EPF account.
So that they can get more interest on the total amount of PF.
Now, you can transfer PF money online sitting at home. Let’s go through the step-by-step procedure to transfer your PF.
- Firstly, log in to EPFO’s website through UAN number and password.
- Next, go to the Online Services on the EPFO ??website and select a member of one EPF account.
- Now, enter your UAN number or enter your old EPF member ID to get all the information about your account.
- Simply, select your old or new company to verify the transfer.
- After that select the old account and generate OTP.
- After entering the OTP, the money transfer option will start.
- This way, you will be able to see the status online in the Track Claim Status menu.
List Of Documents To Be Submitted In New Company
The employee has to submit a self-attested copy of the online PF transfer application in PDF file to the selected company or institution within 10 days of submission of the online application.
Next, the company has to approve it. Once the approval is done, the PF is transferred to the new PF account with the existing company.