Book Tatkal Tickets Faster, Get Instant Refund & More With IRCTC’s Own Payment System: How It Works?
Up until now, the fares of our canceled tickets take forever to be refunded back to us. But not anymore! The Indian Railways is now offering a new service search for instant return of cancelled tickets.
This will now be possible through IRCTC’s own payment gateway, named IRCTC-iPay.
How does this platform work? Read on to find out all the details!
Get An Instant Refund Through the IRCTC iPay App: Here’s All You Need To Know
The new service, IRCTC iPay App, is already up and running. Through this platform, you can pay for the tickets at the payment gateway of a bank. Also, the refund (IRCTC iPay Refund Status) is credited to your account instantly.
Here’s a step by step process for ticket bookings:
- Firstly, login to www.irctc.co.in .
- You will be required to fill in your details like the place of your journey and the date.
- Next, select the train as per your route
- When you book the ticket the first option IRCTC iPay will be in the payment method
- Select the option and click on ‘Pay and Book’
- Fill in your credit card, debit card or UPI details for payment.
- The ticket will be booked instantly, and you will receive a confirmation SMS and email as well.
- You will not be required to fill in the payment details ever again when you try and book tickets.
How To Get An Instant Refund?
How to get instant refund:
You will have to give only one mandate for this UPI bank account or debit, after this, the payment instrument will be authorized for further transactions. This will definitely save a lot of time.
Additionally, when you book a ticket, your ticket comes in waiting (IRCTC iPay Features), and the ticket is automatically cancelled after the final chart is prepared. Even in such a situation, you will receive your refund instantly.
Recently, we reported to you that train ticket bookings, particularly Tatkal or premium Tatkal category, may not be possible if users are using Virtual Private Server (VPS) for reservations.
Additionally, people booking tickets after a long period will have to undergo a verification process first, only then they will be allowed to book the tickets. IRCTC has made sure that the process is not at all cumbersome and can be completed within 50-60 seconds only.