Capgemini Starts Hiring Freshers Across India: But These Candidates Not Allowed
Capgemini is hiring Engineering / MCA freshers through its Pooled Campus Drive 2021.
Those interested need to register and apply before Oct 15.
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Batch: Those graduating or graduated in 2021
- Qualification – MCA, BE/BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
ME/MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ME/MTech
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement bond
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate should not take more than 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
Entire selection process from test to interview will be done virtually.
Candidates will have to arrange their own required infrastructure for appearing for the online selection process.
First– Technical assessment pseudocode
Second– Multiple choice questions-based English communication test
Third– Game-based aptitude test
Fourth– Behavioral competency profiling
Fifth and final– Technical and HR Interview
Only those clearing test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will proceed to the interview.
After completion of the hiring process, the company will groom the employee through an intense 8-10 weeks of central training program.
Successful candidates will be paid the entire training period.
Topics on diverse technologies are covered such as:
- Insight and Data
- Digital Technologies
- Enterprise Application Solutions
- Cloud Infra Services
- Web Technologies
- Systems Technologies
The technology allocated depends on the business demand and the person’s credentials.
How To Apply
Test Assessment for registered students will begin from the 2nd week of October 2021. The last date to register is October 15, 2021.
Visit this link to register and apply.