HDFC Bank Rolls Out 10,000 Offers On Cards, Loans: Check Top Offers, Cashbacks
Festive Offers In HDFC Bank
These offers are available for retail consumers who are aspiring to own the latest high-end smartphone.
Also, for the entrepreneurs who are in need of a working capital loan or farmers looking to purchase a new tractor.
For this initiative, India’s largest private lender has partnered with over 10,000+ merchants across 100+ locations.
With this move, HDFC bank plans to offer its customers an opportunity to avail deals specifically created for their personal and business needs.
Spurring India’s Consumption Story
On this occasion, the Group Head – Payments, Consumer Finance, Digital Banking, and IT, HDFC Bank, Mr. Parag Rao said, “Our range of offers on credit cards is not just about coming back with a bang. It is about spurring India’s consumption story,”.
They have a list of the key national partners such as Apple, Amazon, Shoppers Stop, LG, Samsung, Sony, Titan, Central, Ajio, Reliance Digital, Reliance Trends, Lifestyle and many other leading brands.
The bank is also associated with the key regional brands such as Vijay Sales, Pothy’s, DigiOne, Chennai Silks, GRT Jewellers, PhoneWale, Sargam Electronics, Poorvika Mobiles, and Electronic Paradise.
Festive Offers Provided By HDFC Bank
Some of the benefits are listed below.
- Rs 6,000 cashback on iPhone 13.
- premium mobile phones will have Cashbacks and no-cost EMIs offer.
- electronics & consumer goods like washing machines and refrigerators have up to 22.5% cashback & no-cost EMI.
- A personal loan facility is also provided at 10.25% with instant disbursal in the account.
- A car loan is offered at 7.50% with zero foreclosure charges. Funding of up to 100% on two-wheeler loans and 4 % less on interest rates.
- Tractor loans will have zero processing fee and funding of up to 90% on.
- On commercial vehicle loans, a 50% discount on the processing fee is offered.
- Collateral free business loans up to Rs 75 lakh & 50% off on Processing fee.
By the end of the September quarter, HDFC Bank reported that its advances stood at Rs 11,98,500 crore.
It denotes a growth of around 15.4% over Rs 10,38,300 crore over the last year period.
While its deposits stood at Rs 14,06,000 crore as of September 30, 2021. Which is
With an increase of 14.4% over Rs 12,29,300 crore at the end of the same quarter last year.
At the same time, the retail deposits grew by around 17.5%.